Thursday, 29 January 2009

Silver Jewellery From Cornwall



We now have some beautiful silver jewellery designed and made by an old acquaintance from Cornwall, Les Freke. Les still lives and works in Cornwall but has kindly let us have some of his pieces for the Artcafé to see what we make of them 'up country'. They're all silver or combinations of silver and semi-precious stones and some of his recent designs incorporate some gold too. Apologies for the fuzzy pictures, they're from my phone camera and I'll post some nice sharp ones as soon as I get time.

4 comments:

  1. Superior really this it .I am sure that you will also like this.

    silver

    jewelry exporters

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog and thanks for sharing unique content.
    - St Austell

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very informative post and I am thankful to your for sharing that information.
    - Venue Hire London

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb information sharing and thank you very much. i am looking for more posts. I am very much satisfied with this information sharing by you. It is just amazing work done by you.
    - Hotels in Great Barrington

    ReplyDelete